Commercial Kitchen Hood & Exhaust Cleaning From the Professionals
- A clean hood and exhaust system means more to a restaurant than cleanliness. Commercial kitchens run more efficiently and safely when restaurant equipment is grease free, satisfies insurance requirements and meets fire code. Our commercial kitchen cleaners will make your kitchen gleam as never before, promote performance of your equipment and insure the safety of your kitchen staff, restaurant employees, and customers – all without disrupting your business.
- Ensure your safety; comply with fire and safety codes.
- Consistent maintenance of the kitchen hood exhaust system in your restaurant or facility remains one of the primary defenses against fire hazards.
- Our established cleaning methods remove the grease and flammable residues from the interior surfaces of the hood, filters, ductwork and exhaust fans.
Benefits from professionally cleaned kitchen exhaust systems:
- Improved health standards
- Decreased risk of fire
- Better ventilation for smoke and odor removal
- Compliance with local and national fire and health codes
- Improved government inspection ratings
- Greater energy savings
- Cleaner working environment and minimized product contamination.
A Clean Exhaust System Reduce Restaurant Fire Hazard
One of the primary defenses against fire hazards in any commercial kitchen is regular maintenance of the kitchen hood and exhaust system. A clean exhaust system is more efficient at removing heat and odors from your restaurant’s kitchen, keeping your kitchen crew cooler and more comfortable, promoting performance to support your business.
- Clean the kitchen exhaust filters
- Scrape and wash underside of hoods, including piping, conduit, fire heads, etc.
- Wash the interior of water-wash filtering systems.
- Cut into into ductwork and install new removable metal access doors, where necessary, to reach all areas. These access doors meet current fire prevention regulations.
When it comes to restaurant cleaning and commercial kitchen hood & exhaust cleaning procedures, National Fire Protection is committed to meeting and exceeding your expectations. More restaurants and companies trust our industrial and commercial cleaning company for effective cleaning of your restaurant’s exterior, commercial kitchen, hood(s), exhaust ventilation systems and property assets.